I thought it would be helpful to have a Marriage Proposal Resources Page that you can always come to for all of your marriage proposal planning needs. I’ll add to this page as I gather more engagement resources. I recommend bookmarking this page for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you.
- Blurb: Beautiful custom photo books that you design yourself. Perfect for documenting your love story and engagement.
- Brides Magazine: Bridal magazines are the perfect post-proposal gift to feed her wedding frenzy excitement.
- Custom Caricature Drawings: Victoria Waite is a wonderful illustrator (she also happens to be my wife) who produces custom cartoon likeness drawings. Simply provide her with a photo and description of the scene you would like depicted, and she will create it for you in cartoon!
- Jessica Schmitt: A wonderful photographer who will do a fabulous job documenting your proposal and engagement. She is also a lovely person.
- David Hannan: A great New York City area photographer. David did an incredible job shooting my wedding.
- Guys Guide to Proposing Marriage: My eBook that shows you how to plan the marriage proposal of her dreams from start to “Yes!” Of course I am going to recommend my own book.